Some may say that part of the problems today come from kids not having Rule of the House... I know we had them growing up... but because my mom was always working multiple jobs, the enforcement wasn't always on point. They still seemed to sink in though. So what were the main Rule of the House when you were a kind?
A new survey looked at the most common "rules of the house" we had growing up. How many of the Top 10 did YOUR parents make you follow?
1. You can't play until you finish your homework. 43% of us had to deal with that one.
2. No TV until homework is done, 37%.
3. You can't leave the table until you eat all your vegetables, 35%.
4. No sweets until after dinner, 34%.
5. A limit on TV time if it was a school night, 30%.
Click Here to check out the full list